2010-2012 Number of Households
|San Antonio East||144||155||171|
|San Antonio West||328||325||326|
Trade and Industry
Based on the records of Business Permit & Licensing Office, Don Carlos major economic activities are:
- Seven (7) Corn Buy and Sell establishments.
- One (1) Pineapple Plantation owned by SFP, Inc.
- One (1) Commercial Banks, one (1) Rural Bank and three (3) Cooperative Banks.
- Nine (9) Private Lending Institutions.
- Four hundred fifty six (456) more or less business establishments (groceries/sari-sari stores, hardware & construction, motor and electronic repairs shops, etc.)
- 64% of the population is on the labor force.
- One (1) LBC Express Inc.
- DCPC Campus
- TESDA Building
- Two-Storey Municipal Building
- Municipal Gymnasium
- Basketball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Badminton Courts
- Motocross Track Oval
- Public Market
- Bus Terminal
- Inns & Restaurants
- Internet Cafés
- Municipal Slaughter House
- Bureau of Fire Protection Building
- Wet Market
- Tourism Hall
- Veterans Park
Health and Education
- Two (2) private Secondary Hospitals
- Two (2) private Medical Clinics
- One (1) Rural Health Unit and Family Planning Center (RHU –FPC) with Maternity and Lying Inn
- Four (4) private Dental Clinics
- One (1) government Dental Clinic
- All of the 29 barangays have Day Care Centers (DCC) and Barangay Health Stations (BHS)
- Four (4) private Secondary Schools
- Seven (7) Nationalized High Schools
- Six (6) Primary School, private
- One (1) Polytechnic College
- One (1) Vocational School, government
Investment Priority Areas
- Mango, pineapple, banana and other fruits production
- Gains Processing
- Food Processing
- Livestock Production
- Furniture Making
- Guitar Making
- Banking Services
- Recreational & Sports Services
- Tourism Area Development
- Accessibility to Cellular phone, (Globe and Smart)
- Postal / Mail distribution daily
- Accessible to Satellite Cable TV
- One (1) Satellite Cable Television establishment
Water and Power Supply
- One (1) electric cooperative
- All 29 barangays are energized
- One (1) Water District Office (LWUA)
- The Poblacion area is served by Water System Level III
Peace and Order
- Generally peaceful.
- No reported incidents that is politically and separate-group related.